The Alnwick Poison Garden is pretty much what you’d think it is: a garden full of plants that can kill you (among many other things). Some of the plants are so dangerous that they have to be kept behind bars. [x]
Cat doesn’t know what to do with the butterfly that flew on its paw.
I can’t breathe I’m laughing too hard
Hmm. Looks like opponents of our campaign to Raise The Minimum Wage are running out of arguments.
Text RAISE to 30644 and join our fight for fair wages. http://ift.tt/1A2tAHc
Okay so, the marauders map can see people even when they’re hidden underneath the cloak of invisibility, right?
Yet Death can’t find people hidden under that cloak…
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?
JUST HOW DID A GANG OF TEENAGERS…
it is important to understand that
- some people take longer to process these events (longer to realize this is truly happening in real time, in reality, and not in their minds)
- some people (especially if they are developmentally disabled) can have a complete and total…
I’m in love with this gif. Everything about it. The rain drizzling. The candle flickering. The colors. I love it.
when I see lbs I don’t say pounds in my head I say libs
A cornered mouse will bite a cat.
This does not reclassify the mouse as a predator or the cat as prey.
As someone who grew up around guns, I really side-eye radicals, white or brown, who have weird idealistic romantic ideas of guns as tools for revolution and resistance. Probably because I’ve seen how often radical men, brown or white, will then turn the barrel on…
College is viewed as a necessity, yet priced as a luxury.
Celebrities doing the ALS ice bucket challenge
wow im really happy that all of these wealthy people would prefer doing this than donating money to a charity that will save lives
Okay, I’m a stop you right there. Yes, the basis of the challenge is dump water on your head or donate. But what this challenge is meant to do is RAISE AWARENESS. People who see this end up wondering and then learning what ALS is. And who better to spread the message than celebrities?
People who do the challenge are also still asked to make a donation, and to pass on the challenge. This is good. These celebrities are raising awareness, spreading the message, and probably still donating. But hey, they’re horrible people because they participated in this right? It would ‘ve been better if they wrote a check and never told anyone about it at all.
fun reminder that lady gaga also did this and then donated $10,000 to the foundation and i doubt she’s the only one to do that so pls chill
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
boosting the fuck out of this
They have this in Continental Midtown in Philly, it’s fucking creepy and not cool at all
the most obvious solution i can think of is to break that motherfucker. what are they going to do? sue you for breaking something they shouldnt have had?
That’s fucking disgusting.
Hey, fellas. You ever feel like you have to check if you’re standing in front of a two-way mirror? Women do.
This needs to be known